Monday, October 25, 2010

I'm on my way to Croatia to pick the olives from our trees which has been abandoned for so long.We cut the weeds this summer and hopefully I'll bring back a lot of fresh olive oil.Our grove is here and there is no internet conection in such a place, so see you next Tuesday!

Just in case you love olive oil I think you might also love the idea of adopting an tree.Nudo oils are made from handpicked, cold-pressed and organically grown olives.Besides, this fabulos packaging is made of recycled materials.If I hadn't my olives Nudo would definitely be my choice
I wish you great week!!!

4 comments:

Kylie said...

Fabulous packaging! Have fun :) K

Line+Liv said...

... much fun and kisses from Wiebke. Enjoy the time.

Rebecca Newport said...

ohhh this blog is going straight on my blogroll! How lovely!

Farnell said...

loves these
http://farnelldoodles.blogspot.com/