Thursday, September 23, 2010

it's fashion weeks time and although I'm not much interested in how we will wrap our bodies next season, I'm always so excited to see new colour combinations.Here are my favorite for now:
muted shades of gold, coral, pink, cinnamon and copper - Marc Jacobs

Jewel colour combinations of green and turquoise, purple and orange - Gucci

light, neutral colours with a single bands of orange or turquoise - Jonathan Saunders

 fluorescent pink, orange, green and lime - Christopher Kane

7 comments:

Pauliina said...

To cool and refreshing. I love the color mixes!

pulikoo said...

i love coloue very nice

❝ GWN ❞ said...

Wonderful colours !

bubbles on my planet said...

beautiful combination of colors! My favorites are those from Marc Jacobs!!

Jane @ the girl in the brick house said...

Gorgeous colours! I love the teal and hot pink.

Anonymous said...

Love your colour mixes... they're ace!

Jennifer said...

Oh my, catching up on your blog...a lot of inspiration here!!