Friday, October 24, 2008

wedding favor boxes

One of my dearest friends is getting married and I'm making wedding favors boxes for her.Traditionally, in Italy ,this small box contain 5 sugar coated almonds wraped in tulle signifying: long life,health, wealth , happiness, and fertility.Finally I'll have a valid excuse to eat huge amount of almond candies!



P.S.It took me a whole day to make this pattern ,so if you like it ,I'll be happy to make your life easier .Click on the drawings below,save, print on thin cardboard,cut, fold edges and hook up the petals with each other.


11 comments:

orange you lucky! said...

Thank you so much!!! I don't know what I'll use it for yet... but I'll make up a reason!
Awesome!
The little gift boxes look beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I adore those boxes - thank you for giving us the pattern, what a great gift.

Elizabeth said...

You are amazing. What a wonderful gift as well to provide us with the pattern!! Too swell. Liz

Anonymous said...

How talented are you? They look fabulous and I have printed some out already - thank you so much for sharing! Sarah

natsumi said...

These look lovely! Such a great idea!

Rosanne said...

Those are beautiful boxes. Thanks for sharing them. By the way I love your blog!

Katu Costa said...

Hi,beatiful***

Juddie said...

Thank you very much - you're very generous! I always love looking at your blog and your new creations :-)

pulikoo said...

nice box

doubtcrazy said...

thanks, you´re great, I´m mexican,I have surfing in google and I saw your blog, I thought this perfect

Anonymous said...

I'm from bolivia and I really loved your boxes, i'm going to used in cristhmas , with cookies inside;)